I/We acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I/We further acknowledge that St. Thomas Aquinas Tutorial (STAT) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I/We further acknowledge that STAT can not guarantee that a faculty/staff member or student will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I/We understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, board members, tutors, staff, students, and other family members. I/We voluntarily seek services provided by STAT and acknowledge that I/we am/are increasing my/our risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I/We acknowledge that I/we must comply with all procedures set up by STAT to reduce the spread while at STAT facilities (Our Lady of the Fields in Millersville, MD):
Personal Health Assessment
- I/We will assess the health of all family members each STAT day. Check for persistent cough or fever.
- If anyone in the household fails the personal health assessment, our entire family will stay home from STAT.
The Archdiocese of Baltimore asks a person to consider NOT attending if:
- they do not feel well
- live with a family member is experiencing COVID-like symptoms
- in close contact with a person who either has COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test themselves
- otherwise been ordered to quarantine or isolate
Personal Protective Equipment
- I/We understand that all faculty, staff, and students (age 3+) are required to follow the masking requirements put forth by Our Lady of the Fields.
- I/We will ensure that anyone from my/our family who enters the facility will adhere to those same masking requirements.
- I/We understand STAT will provide specific guidelines for when students and staff are permitted to be without a cloth face mask while in the facility, such as during meals and outdoor activities.
Drop Off/Pick Procedure
- I/We will attempt to limit direct contact with other families outside of my/our family or carpool.
- I/We understand that drivers should stay in the car and only students and faculty/staff will exit/enter the vehicle.
- I/We will limit parents coming into the facility to a minimum (think emergency or serious situation).
- I/We will instruct students to go directly from their car to their seat, no congregating.
I/we hereby release and agree to hold STAT harmless from, and waive any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to anyone from my/our family who enters the STAT facilities or campuses that may be caused by any act, or failure to act by STAT personnel, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from STAT. I/we understand that this release discharges STAT from any liability or claim that I/we, my/our heirs, or any personal representatives may have against STAT with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from STAT. This liability waiver and release extends to STAT together with all board members, partners, and employees.